Ballarat Export-ready Incubator - free business growth program
About the Event
What is the Ballarat Export-ready Incubator?
The Ballarat Export-ready Incubator assists owners of startups and early stage businesses to access business support and knowledge to grow their business internationally.
The Incubator enables the development of global mindsets, skills and capabilities to improve chances of commercial success.
How does the Incubator work?
Places are limited to up to 15 startup/early-stage business Founders.
Successful applicants will get:
- 14 weeks of business knowledge, information and support
- 5 full day workshops identifying setting up your business for export, finding markets for export and tech for export
- 6 individual or team 1:1 business coaching sessions
- introductions to local business organisations and accelerator programs where you may not have these networks
- to participate in an Incubator which is commercially worth about $5,000 per person but which is FREE due to government funding
- a unique, exceptional quality Incubator lead by export experts and delivered in person (COVID-19 permitting)
Applications close 9.00pm on Saturday 31 July. Successful applicants are advised mid-August and Incubator begins 28 August.
This is a once in a lifetime business development opportunity as this Incubator will not be offered again in the Ballarat region.
Participation in this Incubator is completely free.
All elements are government funded.